This suite is build on a very beautiful spot overlooking the dry riverbed. From the terrace you can overlook the wide landscape in your own privacy. On the opposite side of the room, you will have a second terrace at your disposal. So either in winter or summer you can choose to enjoy the sun or avoid the heat if you like.
The suite has a kingsize double bed and is build and decorated with local materials. For the winter there is a fireplace with natural stones decorating it. There is a small kitchenette with a counter, a wash basin, a coffee machine, fridge, a small microwave oven and some cutlery. This allows you to make small dishes and breakfast if you like.
There is a modern walk-in shower, separate toilet and washbasin with hairdryer. The room also has limited air-conditioning. It is limited to certain fixed hours which is not manually adjustable (because of our limited power usage).
Have a look inside the room
The rates are always per person per night.
* DBB + 1 activity: Accommodation, breakfast, 3-course dinner and 1 activity is included. Lunch is not included and can be booked separately. For the activity you can choose from leopard & cheetah drive, game drive, mountain drive or horse riding, see activities for more info.
About the rates
- 15% VAT, 2% bedlevy, land tax and conservation fee are included in the rates
- Any change in our government tax is excluded in the rates
- If you make a reservation via a travel agent or tour operator please mention "halfboard and activities" which is our package price, only halfboard does not include the activities.
With 14.000 ha and a lot game (including big game) we face the same costs as public parks for maintaining roads, fences, boreholes, dams, fire breakers and other environmental matters (see Eco award). We also have to build accommodation for staff. In the past we have covered these costs only with the room rates without mentioning. Since 2010 we have published the conservation fee for more transparency. Now everyone should have a better base to compare our rates with B&Bs or hotels where these conservation costs do not exist.
Discount for children in parent's room
- 0 to 3 years: free of charge
- 4 to 12 years: 50%
Cancellation fee from
- For any confirmation of your booking, a non-refundable deposit of 25% is to be paid with reservation.
- 28 days before arrival: 50% of total booked service
- 15 days before arrival: 100% of total booked service (no refund);
- We reserve the right to increase our rates at any time in accordance with electricity and fuel price increases and any possible government taxes or changes in VAT (value added tax), bed levy, or land tax;
Payments may be made with cash or using following credit cards: Visa – MasterCard.